PhD Student Initiative Program - MAPCON 2023
MAPCON 2023 envisages holding all the exciting student programs including PhD Student Initiative during the conference to maintain the interest of burgeoning RF/Microwave student community in the country.
The major aim of the PhD Student Initiative Program is to invite early-stage PhD students in the RF and microwave domain from universities across India to participate in this conference. This would expose them to innovative ideas during the conference and encourage them to carry out quality work during their PhD program. Participation in this programme would help the PhD students in transitioning to niche topics.
Participating students will get:
- Complimentary registration to attend the full event. (Paid registration is required for presentation of contributed papers.)
- Reimbursement of travelling costs (3AC by train and bus only, shortest route)
- Suitable accommodation, which will be arranged by MAPCON-2023.
The number of students to be invited to attend this program would be decided by the organizing committee.
The number of entries from each institution would usually be limited to two in order to provide equal opportunity to students from each region. The committee may seek nominations from microwave faculty members.
PhD students must submit their applications online using the link provided below. The students completing the program successfully would get a Certificate. The successful completion of the program would include:
- Attending the Plenary and Invited Talks
- Attending either the Industry or the Technical Workshop
- Visiting all the Exhibition Booths
- Attending most of the Technical Sessions.
- Submission of a final report in the PDF format at the end of the conference describing
a. One invited talk,
b. One paper presented in the technical session,
c. One lecture from workshop, and
d. One product from the exhibition.
- Updates, if any, will be posted on this page.
• Deadline for application submissions: 30th October 2023
• Declaration of selected candidates: 15th November 2023
Contact Information: For any queries about this program, a mail may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to submit the application: