IEEE MAPCON is pleased to provide Start Ups working in RF/Microwaves/Antennas/Propagation domains to showcase their product and services. Each Qualified Start Up will be given 1 Table Space. Qualification Criterion are following:
1. Start Ups should be working in RF/Microwave/Antennas/Propagation domain
2. Start Ups Registration with Start Up India (DPIIT Recognition) Certificate
3. Preference to Indian National Founder/Co-Founders
4. Preference will be given to Start ups registered in past 3 years
5. At-least two delegates registered for the IEEE MAPCON under Non-Member delegate category (irrespective of their membership status)
6. Limited Slots Available. Allotment will be done on FCFS basis subject to meeting all the above criterion.
7. Start Up with Maximum Delegate Registration will be invited to be part of Panel Discussion on "Unlocking of Space and Defence sector and opportunities for RF and Microwave startups and established players"
8. Last Date to Apply : Nov 30, 2022